Mizani Sensitive Scalp Rhelaxer 4pack
Regular price $38.50
MIZANI SENSITIVE SCALP RHELAXER 4PACK
BEFORE RELAXING: DO NOT SHAMPOO HAIR.
- Check condition of client's hair and scalp.
- Avoid vigorous brushing, combing or lugging.
- Wearing protective gloves, conduct strand test.
- Proceed only if hair and scalp are in good condition.
- Pour one container of MIZANI SENSITIVE SCALP ACTIVATOR (Item B) into jar containing MIZANI SENSITIVE SCALP RHELAXER (Item A).
- Using mixing spatula, stir together until product is uniform and free of lumps.
- Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
RELAXER APPLICATION DIRECTIONS:
- Apply protective base on skin around hairline and ears. Avoid contact with hair.
- Set timer according to Relaxer Timing Chart.
- Wearing disposable protective gloves, apply generous amount of relaxer to most resistant area first suing the back of a rattail comb or application brush. DO NOT apply to scalp.
- Continue application throughout entire head, parting in thin sections. Apply to the hairline last.
- With gloved fingers or back of a rattail comb, gently smooth hair at root until desired straightness is achieved. Do NOT apply pressure. DO NOT exceed recommended timing.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Proceed to conditioning with Moisturfuse Moisturizing Conditioner following directions on the right.
- After conditioning, neutralize the hair with Phormula-7 Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo following the directions.
CONDITIONING & NEUTRALIZING DIRECTIONS:
- Apply and distribute Moisturfuse Moisturizing Conditioner to hair and cover with a plastic cap. DO NOT APPLY HEAT.
- Leave in for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Apply 1 to 1 1/2 oz. Phormula-7 Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo. At least two applications separated by rinsing are necessary to remove all traces of relaxer residue.
- Lather and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Towel dry and proceed to styling.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY